A Forever & Company wedding show is without a doubt, the smartest place to start when planning your perfect wedding. Meet local, trusted NC wedding professionals and find the most talented experts to make your wedding day dreams come true.
However, this is nothing like a trip to the mall! Come prepared to get the most out of this experience and get your wedding planning off to a great start. Here are some tips to help you prepare for the most incredible wedding show you’ve ever seen…
BEFORE THE SHOW
1-Buy Your Tickets Online
Buy your tickets online and register for the show in advance. It’s not only easier and safer, it can save you time at check-in on the day of the show. When you purchase your tickets online and register in advance, you’ll get scanned in, receive your welcome bag, sticker, symbolize-it gift card and be on your way with little to no wait.
2-Create a Wedding Email
We recommend creating an email address specifically for your wedding. This will cut down on clutter in your inbox and make your wedding planning more organized. Planning a wedding means you’ll be receiving a lot of valuable information and offers from the wedding pros you meet. Most of your communication with wedding pros will come via email. Having a wedding email ensures you won’t miss a single offer or important communication. #Wedding Tip: Email addresses that end with .edu or .gov may be blocked or filtered as spam, so stick with the popular gmail.
3-Have A Plan
Whether you’re just getting started with the planning, or looking for a few final details to check off your wedding to-do list, a Forever & Company show is the perfect stop. Knowing which wedding pros you’d like to target based upon what’s left on your to-do list will help make your wedding day a success. Visit our list of participating wedding pros and make sure you get to see the pros you are most excited about. If you’re newly engaged and this is your first stop, then you may want to target your top categories, like dress shops, wedding cake bakers, or venues. Don’t forget to collaborate with your significant other and support team to meet the wedding pros you all want to see.
4-Come with Questions
Our show is your chance to meet and ask the pros anything and everything – so don’t be shy. Our wedding pros are here to help guide you so come armed and ready with a list of questions. Need help? Download our exclusive online wedding planning worksheets.
5-What and Who to bring to a show
After your morning caffeine, remember, our show is designed to help you connect with your future wedding team. So you don’t miss a thing, be sure to bring the following with you:
- Your Support Team – We encourage you to bring your significant other, family, bridesmaids, and support team. (This is going to be fun!) Tickets are valid for both day – so come back and bring a different group if that works for you!
- Your wallet– checkbook and/or credit card. Many vendors offer significant discounts on the day of the show – so be prepared to sign up and save big.
- Calendar– Bring your calendar to schedule future meetings.
- Labels or Stamps– For ease and convenience, print your contact info and wedding date out on address labels (we recommend template Avery 5160) so you won’t have to write your name over and over again. You’ll want to enter prize drawings and connect with our wedding pros and they will ask for your information and wedding date. Some brides even bring a self-inking stamp for convenience.
- Planner– No matter what size wedding you are planning, a wedding planner/organizer is a must-have. Become a VIP Bride and we’ll provide our Dream It • Plan It • Live It Wedding Organizer at check-in to help you stay organized and keep track of all of the amazing vendors and inspiration you’ll find at our event.