Become a Wedding Pro
We’re here to help you build your business or continue to help your business thrive. We are committed to gathering your warm leads through our robust marketing strategy to let you connect with a large percentage of those engaged in the Triangle area at each show. We do the work of finding you the couples who are beginning their wedding planning journey and bringing them to you through our shows so you can meet face to face and demonstrate why they should hire you.
We are committed to spending more on marketing for each show than any other show in North Carolina. This February, you can see what this marketing investment means by the quantity and quality of couples that will attend. In addition to a savvy social media, radio, print, and grassroots marketing campaigns, we have a proprietary system through our partners that leverages AI to find engaged couples so we can reach out to invite them to the show.
Even more importantly, our integrity is worth more to us than your business. Our commitment to you is that we will always be 100% truthful with our numbers and always deal in good faith. In return, we ask the same of you so together we can present our couples with vendors with the highest quality and the upmost integrity.
As a Wedding Pro, the 2 most important things you should look for in a Wedding Show:
- A large number of qualified leads.
Our strategy is to continue to (1.) offer the upmost integrity and (2.) invest more than any other show to ensure we are consistently excelling at bringing you the most and best leads.
Reach out to learn more about how we can serve you.
Contact us to join the company!
Forever and Company is a proud member of Bridal Show Producers International (BSPI), a professional association for bridal show producers. Since 1997, Forever and Company has been a member in good standing and a fixture at the annual BSPI conferences. Dominick and Laura have set trends and regularly serve as industry experts on member panels to other show producers.
- 2023, Recognized as a Certified Master Bridal Show Producer by BSPi
- 2018-2020, Laura DiGirolamo, Past Managing Director of BSPi,
- 2016-2018, Laura DiGirolamo, Managing Director of BSPi
- 2014-2016, Laura DiGirolamo, Co-Director of BSPi
- 2015, Laura DiGirolamo, Recipient of the Director’s Cup Award
- 2013, Laura DiGirolamo, Recipient of the Spirit of BSPi Award
- 2010-2014, Laura DiGirolamo, Image and Branding Director of BSPi
- 11-time International Star Award winners for Image, Branding, Radio and Marketing pieces.