A great deal of thought and consideration has been put into place to ensure the best for our attendees, vendors and staff. We are looking forward to a safe and comfortable wedding planning experience for everyone. We encourage everyone to get the latest information on COVID-19 directly from the NCDHHS.
As of May 14th, 2021 Gov Cooper announced that fully vaccinated individuals can safely do most activities without wearing a mask or the need to social distance from others. Additionally, the State has lifted all mass gathering limits and social distancing requirements. NCDHHS will continue to have strong public health recommendations for individuals to continue to protect one another until more people are vaccinated.
Please help us by exercising patience upon arrival, following the directions set forth by of our staff upon arrival and respecting everyone’s desire to stay safe.
As always, we will be following all NC & CDC Guidelines for retail establishments in place at the time of the event.
We thank Mako Medical for their contribution towards safety signage, face coverings and hand sanitizer.
LET’S BE SAFE TOGETHER
- Wearing face coverings by show staff, participating wedding vendors and attendees will be optional in compliance with the new guidelines by Gov Cooper.
- If you want to wear a mask, we encourage attendees to have their own face coverings. However, our show staff will provide masks for those who need them at the show entrance.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with someone who has shown symptoms or has been exposed to a person who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- We will make every effort to ensure safety.
- Vendor display aisles will be one sided to increase space.
- Social distance between yourself and other attendees should be maintained.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Increased disinfection and cleaning of public areas will be maintained.
- Food & Beverage samples:
- pre-packaged for individual handling and consumption.
- Plated and served to the customer by the vendor.
- Attendees are not permitted to self-serve food or beverage.
- Admission Tickets
- Advanced, online ticket purchase is encouraged as it will allow contactless ticket scans. Tickets may be purchased in advance from our website or upon arrival at the event, prior to admission, with your personal device.
- You must bring a device capable of displaying your show ticket(s) and QR code.
- If you purchase a multi-ticket pack, all guidelines, terms & conditions and release & waiver of liability apply to each attendee.
- We suggest you screenshot your ticket for easy access versus retrieving from email using WIFI.
These guidelines are subject to change. Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
Advisement: the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus.
Please use these guidelines and be cautious when deciding to attend. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By entering and attending this event, you acknowledge and agree that you understand and assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
We are pleased to be working with MAKO MEDICAL, as our show partner. Mako Medical is a national leader in Covid-19 testing and we will be testing all our vendors for Covid-19 prior to the show to ensure the upmost safety for our attendees.
RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19
COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The state of medical knowledge continues to evolve, but the virus is believed to spread through airborne particles, person-to-person contact, and contact with contaminated surfaces and objects. People can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. To date, there is no known treatment, cure, or vaccine for COVID-19. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life threatening illness and even death.
Forever and Company and/or Forever Bridal Productions cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while attending any of our events. It is not possible to prevent the presence of the disease at events open to the public. Therefore, if you choose to attend events sponsored, organized, or presented by Forever and Company and/or Forever Bridal Productions, you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
Assumption of Risk
By purchasing a ticket and/or attending an event produced by Forever and Company and/or Forever Bridal Productions, you understand the risks associated with being in a public space with the potential that a contagious virus may be present. You hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 in order to attend said event.
Waiver of Lawsuit/Liability
I hereby release and waive my right to assert a claim or bring suit against Forever and Company and/or Forever Bridal Productions, including its officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives, with regard to injury, death and/or sickness in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to attending a Forever and Company event(s). I understand that this release and waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence, including the sole negligence of Forever and Company and/or Forever Bridal Productions and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen. I understand and agree that the law of the State of North Carolina will apply to this release and waiver.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-873-1700.